|t Navigate files||h Toggle hits|
|y Change url to tip of branch||m Toggle misses|
|b / v Jump to prev/next hit line||p Toggle partial|
|z / x Jump to prev/next missed or partial line||1..9 Toggle flags|
|shift + o Open current page in svn||a Toggle all on|
|/ or ? Show keyboard shortcuts dialog||c Toggle context lines or commits|
> v0.1.2 - effective April 24th, 2016
> Codecov LLC operating as Codecov at codecov.io website ("Services"). By accessing or using the Codecov website ("Codecov"/"Site"/"we"/"us"), you acknowledge and agree to the disclaimers, terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. By using the site or by subscribing for or purchasing any Codecov Service, you are agreeing to this Agreement.
- Codecov is free to access and install our plugins.
- Codecov requires every repositories source-code to be hosted on GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket ("Providers","Provider").
- You may access open-source public repositories without completing the sign up process.
- You must complete the sign up process to 1) access private repository source-code and 2) obtain permission as determined by the Provider.
"User Content" is defined as all information, data, text, messages or other materials, uploaded, posted or transmitted to the Service by viewers or users. - Codecov will never sell, distribute or license User Content. - Codecov never stores or retains copies of repository source-code, exceptions to apply. - Source code may be included in uploaded coverage reports which are removed after 1 month of being archived.
- You must login through a Provider to complete the sign up process.
- You are responsible for all Content posted by your account and all activity that occurs under your account.
- You must have the authority to bind yourself to these Terms. If you are registering for an account on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such entity, its affiliates, and all users who access our Services through such account to these Terms, in which case the terms "you", "your" and “user” shall refer to such entity, its affiliates, and users associated with it.
- You may stop using our Services at any time by de-authorizing Codecov from inside Providers. Upon request, we will make reasonable efforts to provide you with a copy of any data you may have created and to delete any remaining data from our database and servers.
- You expressly understand and agree that Codecov shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Codecov has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the Service or third-party products that access data via the Service.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to Codecov may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account's access to Codecov and its Services. Codecov, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the Services. Codecov will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- Codecov reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Under no circumstances will Codecov be liable in any way for any materials, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any materials, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the viewing or use of any materials posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Codecov Website (codecov.io) or the Service itself.
- Codecov shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Cancellation and Termination
- Please contact Support to permanently delete data from our services.
- Codecov, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Codecov service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account.
- Codecov reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Support for Codecov Services is only available in English, via email.
- You understand that Codecov uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Codecov, or any other Codecov service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
THE WEBSITE, SERVICES AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." CODECOV SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING OR USING ANY SUCH MATERIAL. CODECOV DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, PROVIDE ANY CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, OR ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY ANY THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR IN RESPECT TO ANY WEBSITE THAT CAN BE REACHED FROM A LINK ON THE WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING ON THE WEBSITE, AND CODECOV SHALL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION THAT YOU MAY ENTER INTO WITH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY. CODECOV WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY TYPE OF CONTENT EXCHANGED BY MEANS OF THE SERVICE.