|t Navigate files||h Toggle hits|
|y Change url to tip of branch||m Toggle misses|
|b / v Jump to prev/next hit line||p Toggle partial|
|z / x Jump to prev/next missed or partial line||1..9 Toggle flags|
|shift + o Open current page in svn||a Toggle all on|
|/ or ? Show keyboard shortcuts dialog||c Toggle context lines or commits|
> v2.0.2 - effective May 27th, 2017
The Information We Collect
When you view our Site or engage with our services (the “Services”), we receive certain information, such as personal information you provide to us, information that is passively or automatically collected from you, such as anonymous information collected from your browser or device, and information to support our analysis of how you use the Services (collectively, the “Information”).
Information You Provide to Us
While using our Site or Services, you may be asked to submit certain information so that we can answer your inquiries or provide you with our Services. In the course of these activities, we often seek to collect from you various forms of information, such as: name, e-mail address, work information (including team affiliation and repository access permissions), and credit card information.
Information That is Passively or Automatically Collected.
While on our Site or using our Services, we may use automated means to collect various types of Information about you, your computer or other device used to access our Services. A representative, non-exhaustive list of the types of automatically collected information may include: network or Internet protocol address and type of browser you are using (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS) and domains used by such providers, browser settings, and the web pages of the Site or Services you have visited. We may also use automated means to collect information relating to how you use the Services, such as product usage, your programming, and your impact on the repositories.
Information Collected By and From Other Third Party Platforms.
By logging in to our Services through other third party platforms such as Github, you may allow us to have access to certain information in your profile. This may include your name, e-mail address, photo, gender, birthday, location, an ID associated with the applicable third party platform or social media account user files, like photos and videos, your list of friends or connections, people you follow and/or who follow you, or your posts or “likes.” Further, when you sign up for Codecov you are unequivocally permitting Codecov access to your archives on such third party platforms. Codecov does not make any adjustments to repository source code.
How We Use the Information
We may use the Information to: - Provide and communicate with you about the Services or your account with us; - Fulfill your requests regarding the Services; - Respond to your inquiries; - Process your payments for access to the Services; - Communicate with you about other products that we believe may be of interest to you; - Enforce the legal terms (including without limitation our policies and terms of service) that govern your use of our Services, and/or for the purposes for which you provided the Information; - Provide technical support for the Services; - Prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including, without limitation, copyright infringement) on or through the Services; - Protect the safety of our users; - Perform analysis regarding how you use the Services or any part thereof; and - Enhance the Services, including to build new features.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may disclose the Information as follows:
- To service providers that we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf. This may include service providers that:
- Conduct research and analytics;
- Provide customer, technical or operational support;
- Fulfill orders and user requests;
- Handle payments;
- Host our Services;
- Maintain databases;
- Otherwise support our Services.
- In response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency's request or similar request.
- With third parties in order to investigate, prevent, or take action (in our sole discretion) regarding potentially illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to any person, us, or the Services, or violations of our policies to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services.
- We may transfer some or all of your Information if we, or one of our business units, undergoes a business transition, like a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of our assets, or if a substantial portion of our or of a business unit’s assets is sold or merged in this way. If we believe a transfer results in a material change in the use of the Information we've collected or received about you, you will be given the opportunity to opt out of the transfer.
Access To Your Information
Access to certain personal Information that is collected from our Services and that we maintain may be available to you. For example, if you created a password-protected account within our Service, you can access that account to review the Information you provided. You may also send an e-mail to the following e-mail address email@example.com to gain access to or to correct your personal Information. Please include your registration information for such service such as first name, last name and e-mail address in the request. If for some reason you wish to remove a repository, you may do so. Please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org to remove all reports and data collected on a repository. On the off chance that you might want to terminate your account, please contact staff at email@example.com to erase your account data.
We have put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the Information we collect online. For example, all rights to gain entrance to data and information are managed over SSL connection and all passwords are 1-way encoded, never plain text.
Other Privacy Matters
- “Do Not Track” Signals Some web browsers may transmit "do not track" signals to the websites and other online services with which the browser communicates. There is no standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do when they receive these signals. Codecov currently does not take action in response to these signals. If and when a standard for responding is established, we may revisit its policy on responding to these signals.
- California Residents—Your California Privacy Rights California’s "Shine the Light" law, Civil Code section 1798.83, requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about the business' practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Alternately, such businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We have such a policy in place.
- Children’s Information. Our Site and Services are available on general audience websites, which are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13). Codecov does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under thirteen (13) years of age. If Codecov discovers that a child under the age of 13 has provided Codecov with personal information, Codecov will immediately delete that child's personal information from its system.
We :heart: Feedback
Any feedback on new features or suggested improvements to Codecov is awesome! Contact us with any such suggestions or any other comments or concerns. We care about your opinion and we welcome your feedback so that we can provide the most efficient and effective service as possible. https://codecov.io/support
> We value your trust in our team. We will honor our commitment to provide an awesome & secure product.