|t Navigate files||h Toggle hits|
|y Change url to tip of branch||m Toggle misses|
|b / v Jump to prev/next hit line||p Toggle partial|
|z / x Jump to prev/next missed or partial line||1..9 Toggle flags|
|shift + o Open current page in svn||a Toggle all on|
|/ or ? Show keyboard shortcuts dialog||c Toggle context lines or commits|
> v1 - effective April 26th, 2018
Codecov is in complience with GDPR.
Types of data stored
- User names, emails and company connections.
- Raw/preprocessed coverage reports for 30 days.
- Post-processed coverage reports
- Company connections
- Oauth tokens from your service provider
- Commit, branch, pull-request details (author, timestamp, message, etc.)
Places where data is stored
- Our logging service is LogDNA.
- Our hosting provider is Heroku.
- We use Google Analytics.
- We use Sentry to collect traceback data.
- We use AWS S3 to archive data.
> Codecov does not sell your data. We only use it to improve the product.
Accountability & Management
Codcov taken all necessary measures according to the GDPR regulation.
- You have the right to request your information/data.
- You have the right to update your information/data.
- You have the right to delete your information/data.
- You have the right to stop processing of your information/data.
- By logging in you grant concent to collect data.
- By uploading reports you grant concent to collect data.
- You may logout to remove concent to collect data.
- You may stop uploading reports to remove concent to collect data.